Four Seasons Spa Lovers Staycation:Six Steps to Body Bliss
With TSA scandals, chaotic airports, unpredictable weather and flight delays, luxury cruise lines that break down in the middle of the ocean, it’s no wonder we are doing more ‘Staycations’ and enjoying the wonderful spas and resorts locally.
A spa soujourn to your local favorite Four Seasons Resort retreat can shift your mood, change your feelings about your body, lift your spirits, touch your soul, ease your mind and change your life!
The most important tip: Being present in the moment, experiencing your state of mind/body/spirit and letting go of all outside influences. The payoff-an afterstate that can last beyond the spa. Take home your bliss by following these easy to do steps.
Here are Six Steps to Body Bliss when visiting a spa at your favorite local hotel or day spa.
1. Do your research. Find out about any specials, holiday packages, mid-week offerings. (Four Seasons Hotel and Spa in Westlake Village, California is offering a $99 special on Wednesdays with a 50 minute treatment and the use of all the spa amenities and the Olympic sized saltwater pool)
2. Be a Lady (Gent) of Leisure. Go early and make sure you take the extra time before your service. Spend the day if possible. Use the facilities offered to you, such as the Jacuzzi, steam, sauna or luxurious multi-spray showers.
Go For It All! If there is a heated pool available, and you don’t like it nippy, go beyond your limits. If it is 62 degrees outdoors that day, and the outdoor pool is heated to around 82 degrees and your normally only swim in 85 degree weather and a warm pool of 86 or above, stretch your limits and see how it feels.
3. Treat Yourself to Something Extra. Like most of us, if you’re on a budget, order a smoothie or something from the spa menu. You don’t do this every day, so give yourself the extra gift. There may be a new recipe you can take home or you might discover a spa dish that you love.
4. Take Advantage of All the Freebies. Relax in the lounge, drink the cucumber or citrus water, herbal tea, and enjoy some of the snacks. Sample the fruit, nuts, makeup testers Indulge in the magazines. (Even read the tabloids if you must!) Or better yet, read that Architectural Digest.
5. Relax Completely and Enjoy the Treatment. Melt into the massage or facial table. If you are chilly, ask for something to cover your feet, or a heater, or a fan if you are warm. Make sure you are comfortable, don’t be afraid to ask for something that you need. Your aesthetician or masseuse is there to take care of you. Let them know if something does not feel right, if they are coming on too strong or hurting you. This is your special day so don’t be shy about speaking up and getting what you want.
Tip: This is your precious time for yourself, a day to remember and something you can look forward to again.
BE CELLPHONE FREE!!
Check out the SPA SPECIALS in your area and discover new treatments being offered. Try something you’ve never experienced before.
At the Four Seasons Hotel and Spa in Westlake Village, California, you can be privy to the largest spa of this luxury hotel chain and get a Custom Organic Facial or choose from one of their most comprehensive spa menus.
Picture this: A spa experience that includes a custom organic facial that brings together the finest fruits, vegetables and herbs to deliver the most potent and active treatment available. And after a detailed skin analysis, the perfect combination of organic product is applied to create a results-driven facial for a truly one-of-a-kind experience.
Current Spa Specials for 2013:
*Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village Spa
WOW-ME-WEDNESDAYS AT THE SPA
Parents can enjoy a break from reality each Wednesday with a special package from the Spa at Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village.
Designed with the busy parent in mind – although you needn’t be a busy parent to enjoy it! – the all-new Wow-Me-Wednesday Package includes a 50-minute massage or facial treatment of your choice, plus up to four hours of complimentary childcare at the Spa, for USD 99.*
For spa reservations, please call +1 (818) 575-3010
Childcare is available from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm only. Child must be potty-trained. This offer cannot be combined with any other discount, promotion or package and is valid on Wednesdays only, based on availability. Other restrictions may apply.
Live 5 Star Life Spa Favorite😀NA Growth Factor Facial. Exclusive to the Spa, this medical-grade facial provides comprehensive care for stressed or photo-damaged skin. A unique amino acid glycolic peel gently removes dull surface cells and prepares the skin for an infusion of professional-strength growth factor from Iceland, paired with DNA repair enzymes for visibly revitalized and radiant skin. The afterstate-your face will feel and look refreshed, glowing and you can even go out bare-naked (without makeup) for a couple of days.
*The Spa at Four Seasons Resort Vail
1. 80 min services for the price of 50 min
2. Book 2 – 50 min services and receive half off the second
3. “Taste of Spa” – 2 services for $119, 3 services for $179
Service Options:25 min Massage
25 min Glow and Go Facial
50 min Quench Pedicure
25 min Body polish
Women’s Haircut or Blowout
*All above offers are available prior to 2 p.m. from Dec 23 to Apr 15.
-We just announced our “Brew & Renew” treatments (tailored for men but still for women), a partnership with Crazy Mountain Brewery.
*The Spa at the Four Seasons Hotel Austin
Spa Happy Hour
Sunday through Thursday from 4:00-8:00 pm
Perfect for after work or a girlfriend’s night out, Spa Happy Hour includes $50 off any 50- or 80-minute treatment, along with a complimentary glass of sparkling wine, light spa bites and free parking.
Monday through Friday
Even if you’re not staying at Four Seasons, enjoy the luxury of a leisurely afternoon with the Daycation package, featuring a spa treatment, lunch in TRIO and access to the Hotel’s outdoor pool overlooking Lady Bird Lake. Available Monday through Friday, Daycations start at $160.
*The Spa at the Four Seasons Resort Maui
The Spa is offering two special offers:
A 20% discount for guests who book a Chiropractic Adjustment followed by a 50 min massage. The packages would be as follows:
Initial Chiropractic Adjustment followed by 50 min Massage – $264 (regularly $330)
Repeat Chirpractic Adjustment followed by 50 min Massage – $240 (regularly $300)
The Ultimate Cocoon is usually $360 per person. We offer this as a Couples for only $575 (regularly $720)
Ultimate Cocoon – 110 minutes
Begin this transcendent journey with a relaxing soak in a sea-salt and botanical-extract whirlpool.
Next, sink down into a warm cocoon bed for an Ayurvedic oil-blend wrap. The women’s blend is
formulated to assist with hormone balance, proper metabolic and enzymatic functions, elimination
of toxins, and cell nourishment. The men’s blend targets prostate health, muscle tone, and vitality.
As you float in the bed, you will receive a relaxing neck, face, and scalp massage as well as foot
reflexology. The journey is completed with a full body 50-minute massage.
*This experience is often enjoyed as a couple’s treatment
*The Spa at Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North
Harnessing a rotating seasonal scent, the Happy Hour is offered in the Spa
from 3 to 8 p.m. and in the Salon from 3 to 6 p.m., Sunday through
Thursday. Guests can select two specialty 25-minute mini services for the
special rate of $129, a savings of more than $60 off the regular rate.
Indulge in the following Beauty or Body options:
Spa Happy Hour: Body
Smoothing Body Polish
Spa Happy Hour: Beauty
Express Brightening Facial
Express Back Facial
Anti-aging Hand Treatment
Instant Eye Boost
*The Spa at Four Seasons Resort Toronto
March Madness Spa Feature:
45min Neck and Back massage
75min Classic European Facial using Omorovizca skincare products
Specialized gift from Omorovizca – blue mini travel skincare bag (value $125) **while supplies last
Prepared gourmet wrap-to-go (chicken or vegetarian available).
Plus: save 25% off all Omorovizca skincare retail products
March Madness Price $299 plus savings on retail products
As the company’s brand new flagship located in their hometown of Toronto, the Spa at Four Seasons Toronto is the largest spa in the city and in any Four Seasons urban hotel worldwide. Recently opened on October 5, 2012 and more info can be found here: http://press.fourseasons.com/toronto/2012-hotel-news/welcome-back-the-new-four-seasons-hotel-toronto-soars-as-the-canadian-brand-s-new-flagship/
Tip-These spa specials can’t be beat, so check out what’s happening in your town and create a staycation experience today!